1. Issue Presented: Summarize the issue in the form of a brief one-sentence question. 2. Short Answer: Provide a short answer which summarizes the conclusion of the paper. 3. Statement of Facts: Describe how the issue may negatively affect public perception of the criminal justice system. 4. Discussion: Provide a brief discussion of the issue, including the recent history of the issue and any legal precedents related to it. 5. Conclusion: Provide a conclusion based on the details of the issue outlined in the Discussion section. 6. Recommendations: a) What recommendations should be in place to make sure that the jury pool contains a fair cross section of the community? b) What are types of evidence-based practices can be employed to have people of lower socioeconomic status more willing to serve on a jury? c) Based on your analysis of the issue using conflict theory, what are the best practices to ensure random selection of individuals to serve on a jury? d) Address what the impact of this issue is on the criminal justice system. Are more organizations than only courts affected by this? Include examples of the impact on the different branches of the criminal justice system
TOPIC IN RUBRIC
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25