Project Scope Statement
The Scope of this project is to launch an exquisite taste of an Indian restaurant in the city which gives an option to drive thru, Dine-in, take out’s and delivery options. Providing one of the authentic and delicious style food experience and service for customers which takes them to think of the home lands. Opening of this restaurant will attract nearby neighboring city and kickoff of this Indian restaurant will assist the financial specialist with pulling in more clients toward to the eatery that will uphold in expanding the interest of India authentic foods in the district. This will enhance and gives more options for the investors and customers as more chain of restaurant can be opened across the region.
Product Characteristics and Requirements:
1. Real Indian spices: use the real Indian spices to cook the foods.
2. Cleanliness: maintaining high standard cleanliness.
3. Great hospitality
4. Affordable cost.
5. Funding requirements.
6. Decide a restaurant location.
7. Restaurant design.
8. Restaurant decoration.
9. Build the facilities.
10. Hiring staffs.
Summary of Project Deliverables
Project management-related deliverables:
∙ Project charter
∙ Team contract
∙ Project scope statement
∙ WBS dictionary
∙ Project schedule
∙ Business plan
∙ Weekly status reports
∙ Final project presentation.
∙ Restaurant facilities
∙ Desk & chairs
Project Success Criteria:
Restaurant opened and provide services successfully
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25