The companies that you need to review for this assignment are:
You can find the 10K reports that you need for the companies attached below – 10K Reports. The company sites for the proxies and 10Q reports are listed below:
1. Kroger: http://ir.kroger.com/sec-filings
Below are the requirements for the assignment. You need to answer the following questions for each company separately:
1) Review the 10-K reports of the companies that you have been assigned. In the first few pages, there is usually a table of contents. What kind of information is included in the 10-K reports of your companies?
2) Based on item 1of your 10-K reports provide a brief overview of the business of your companies.
3) For each company, go to the financial statements section of the 10-K reports (item 8). What type of statements do we have in this case (i.e. internally prepared, compilation, review or audit)? If it is an audit, what type of opinion do we have? The audit opinion can be found either in the beginning or at the end of the financial section.
4) Look at the actual financial statements of each company. What is the first statement? What is its purpose? How many years of data are presented there? What period does it cover?
5) What is the second statement? What is its purpose? How many years of data are presented there? What are the dates?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25