Bullet points that may help you create a post that will ensure a great grade:
1. DO NOT copy information from any source even if you’re giving credit to the source. You can use one quote in a post. More than that will drop your grade.
2. DO USE intext citations. These are necessary to the post. For each area that you discuss and each idea you present you MUST add the author and date in parenthesis, to your post.
3. AVOID using outdated references. References that are more than 5 years old are not appropriate in most cases. Avoid it. Healthcare is rapidly changing. References that are 20 years old are most likely inappropriate. Don’t chance it.
When writing a post please understand the use of paraphrasing. Paraphrasing is not just taking a sentence and changing a word or two. “See the car at the end of the street” is the original text. “See the auto at the end of the block” IS NOT paraphrasing.
Paraphrasing occurs when you review material and then discuss it all in your own words. As an example I do write a long post each week. I rarely if ever use even a quote. I supply my references which are available for you to view. You can see how the information is presented along with the intext citations.
Also remember, when using any words from the etext such as “reimbursement driven” this requires that you provide quotation marks and a specific in text citation using the page number that shows where it was obtained. It is much better to find your own words because to achieve the highest grade, no quotations should be used.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25