Assume you are working at an agency with both inpatient and outpatient services. Mary is a client of yours in inpatient so you will be working with her one-on-one at least once a week in inpatient treatment then she will transfer levels (from Level III to Level II) at which point you will also be her counselor in intensive outpatient.
Based on Chapter 8 and your knowledge of clinical interventions, how could you integrate specific counseling interventions (such as CBT, MI, and SF) that target triggers into both inpatient and outpatient treatment? Consider Bible-based or Christian Counseling interventions. Her diagnoses include Alcohol Use Disorder, Opiate Use Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).
Use headings: Inpatient Interventions, Outpatient Interventions.
This discussion question meets the following NASAC Standard:
50) Continuously assess and evaluate referral resources to determine their appropriateness.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25