In Part 1 of the Autism Action Research Project you created the problem statement and research questions. The next step in the action research project is to begin compiling research in the form of an annotated bibliography. Using the topic you selected in Part 1, conduct research using the existing body of literature that pertains to your topic. You will use this research to make decisions and inform the autism action research project as you learn more about your selected topic.
Students with autism and potty training
Locate a minimum of 8-10 peer-reviewed articles that pertain to your topic using the GCU Library and the MA: Autism Spectrum Disorder Library Guide. These articles may include any scholarly work such as journal articles, position papers, a discipline-specific handbook of research, etc. However, the majority must be peer-reviewed, primary research articles (i.e., the researchers collected, analyzed, and reported on their own data). Sources should be current except in the case of seminal studies or theoretical work that continues to influence contemporary thought.
Create an annotated bibliography that summarizes and classifies your findings by following these steps:
· Use the library to search for and locate journals and articles relevant to your topic/research questions.
· Read the abstracts and skim the articles to determine whether they correspond well to your topic/research questions.
· Sort and classify the articles. Methods of classification include chronological (based on when articles were published), by trend, by theme, or methodologically (based on the research methods used by the researcher or writer).
· Write the annotated bibliography including the citation for each source and an annotation of 150-200 words.
Reference “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” for additional guidance.
As you conduct research, if you find your topic is too broad or too narrow, make revisions to ensure you have adequate research.
The full annotated bibliography does not need to be added to the template and can be submitted as a separate document for this part of the project.
Include your citations at the end of the template as a reference page. Use APA 7th edition when completing this list. This will become the references section of your paper in the capstone course
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25