Minimum word count for the initial post is 250 words. Each post must be written in the student’s own words. Add citations and reference details per APA 7th edition requirements. If you need assistance learning about this formatting technique, please visit the OWL at Purdue website's APA Formatting and Style Guide (7th Edition) Links to an external site.page. On the left side of the page are links for in-text citations and references. Please review those links. A search on YouTube will also bring up good resources.
We have reached our second discussion forum for the class. Reminder: The discussion forums are set up so you must post first before seeing any other student's work. This helps you by allowing you to choose a topic and article without worry of choosing the same topic/article another used. Please see the example of an "A" quality post
This discussion covers a topic of your choice from Chapters 19, 20, 7, 12 and 13. As you did for the first discussion, you may want to choose a topic from the chapters that you found interesting, or you may want to choose a topic you struggled to understand as you were reading the chapter materials.
To complete the discussion post:
You are required to find a journal article from the Library (linked in the left column) or a scholarly website, which means it is a government (ending in .gov) or education (ending in .edu) website. You may not use your textbook. Wikipedia and other encyclopedia websites are prohibited. If you find a website you wish to use, but are unsure if it is a scholarly source, please email the web address to me and I will look at it. Please copy/paste your written material into the discussion box. Attachments are not accepted.
Your initial post must include the following information:
· Author's name or website's name and full title of article in APA format:
· Include the library source (i.e. EBSCOHost, ProQuest, etcetera) or website's URL with this information.
· Date of publication or copyright. On a website, the copyright information is usually at the bottom of the page.
· Discuss IN YOUR OWN WORDS at least three points learned from the article or website you used.
· What is its relevancy to your future career goals?
· Identify at least one question that was not addressed in the materials used for this assignment or write one potential multiple choice test question.
Minimum word count for the initial post is 250 words. Each post must be written in the student’s own words. Add citations and reference details per APA 7th edition requirements. If you need assistance learning about this formatting technique, please visit the OWL at Purdue website's APA Formatting and Style Guide (7th Edition) Links to an external site. page. On the left side of the page are links for in-text citations and references. Please review those links. A search on YouTube will also bring up good resources.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25