Grant Proposal Rubric
Include the following:
• Overview of Project: A brief description of the overall goals of the group.
• Statement Summary: Include goal and statistics regarding population
receiving treatment, aim to inform and persuade regarding whom the
treatment group will benefit.
• Narrative of the program: In a paragraph describe what the purpose and
• Describe the constituency to be served, recruitment process, and how they
will benefit from the program: HOWs will this be achieved
• Program Goals:
o Measurable objectives and activities to accomplish those goals:
▪ What activities you will perform:
▪ Time Schedule:
▪ How long it will take:
o Timetable for accomplishing goals, measurable objectives and
The goal of the Adolescents “E.Y.T.H.” program provided at Glades Middle School is to provide activities for mental
issue children that enhance social, emotional, physical and recreational functioning of middle aged children.
Objectives Measurable Objectives
After school program Increase the number of children
who participate in the program to
Will provide a minimum of 16 students
with Information & Referral services
over the 12
month grant period.
Program will Includes age
appropriate activities such as
sports and recreation activities,
games, homework, tutoring
arts and crafts, and health
education presentations. Children
are at the center for two hours
Will conduct 6 outreach activities each
After program is completed E.Y.T.H staff is required to collect
data about the program that
includes: demographic data about
each student served, the number
and types of services received and
the frequency of the services.
This information is reported to
the County of Miami Dade as
required to determine whether
annual goals and objectives for
the program are met.
will conduct outreach activities
reaching a minimum of 16 students and
• Description of other organizations, if any, who will be participating in the
• Evaluation plan for determining the project’s success
• Dissemination of results from the project:
• Budget for the Program
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25