ELEL (English Learners & Exceptional Learners)
Topic: Conduct Internet research on English Learners (EL) and Students with emotional disorders (ED) Use government, academic, or nonprofit websites, along with the course text to support your responses (do NOT use Wikipedia, blogs, or other opinion or non-academic resources). Include specific details and concrete examples. Cite sources at the end of each paragraph. Title your post to reflect the two groups (e.g., English Learners and __).
1. Briefly describe and compare both groups of students – ELs and the other group you select – (e.g., common traits and big differences of each group, prevalence, etc.). Who are they?
2. Describe the role of the teacher in identifying and teaching these groups in the classroom. What will you do to identify these students in your classrooms? Describe one state or federal legal requirement for the placement or instruction of each of these groups of students. Additionally, what are your ethical obligations with each group?
3. Describe how you will communicate with the families of these students. What will you do to assure these families know you are there for their students? Why does it matter?
4. For each group (ELs and whichever other group you select), find a technological resource that you think will enhance student learning (you will have two resources, total). Provide the resource titles and briefly state why you would use each resource for each group. Include a link for each resource next to your description. This part can be a list, but remember to briefly describe why you are choosing each particular technological resource. Why is this the best technological resource for ELs? Why is the other one the best technological resource for your other group?
please write in 4 paragraphs
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.
Need help with this assignment?
Discount Code: SAVE25